Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Checking in.


Hello all. While I don’t have a ton to say, I figured I would check in especially after I saw your (somewhat weird?) comments.

  •      I’m selling my house. It was really unnecessary for me to live in this large of a house by myself, and honestly it was a bit depressing. I’ve already begun moving into my new penthouse in the center of the city. It’s a much smaller place, but it’s a lot closer to the team facilities.
  •        Speaking of the team, my agent has informed me that the successful completion of my anger management has perked a few ears at the league office. While this hasn’t been confirmed, he heard this could positively affect my suspension. I’m hoping to schedule a meeting with the commissioner in the coming weeks.
  •         Finally, despite my hesitation after my experience with Precious (remember her? Bitch…), I’ve gotten a new pet. Well, pets. My penthouse came with this baller-ass fish tank.


That’s all I got for now. I’ve decided I definitely want to keep up with this blog, it just won’t be as frequent as it was. I hope you keep reading.

1 comment:

  1. Damn that fish tank is tight. I gotta cop one of those. I wana keep some sharks in my tank,Good looks blake, staying on your interior design game hah! Dont soften up too much, I wana see some HITS baby!

    ReplyDelete