Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Funny story.


So, a funny thing happened to me today.

I woke up around 6 to get an early morning workout in. I’ve been really focusing in on my workouts to get back into playing shape. You never know when the opportunity may arise…

Anyway, I finished up around 9:30 and noticed I had a voicemail from my attorney. And he had good news. Apparently, my three-month anger management sentence ended a week ago (I’m still on probation for another 9 months). What does this mean? I don’t have to keep up with this blog anymore. I guess I should technically change the title.

So… yeah? I don’t know. When this all started, I was (quite obviously) hostile to the idea of keeping a blog and having my personal feelings available for the entire world to read. But now I’ve gotten accustomed to it. I mean, I know that I don’t have the largest readership in the world, but I look forward to writing this stuff for you guys. Fuck, I enjoy writing it down for myself. After all, I feel that personally I’ve made great strides lately and writing it all down helps me keep everything in check.

I really don’t know. Maybe you’ll hear from me again. But maybe you won’t.

4 comments:

  1. Blake,I know what you mean. My mom wanted me to start writing in a blog about my daily life. I know she worries about me and she thought that it would be really helpful if I started logging what goes on in my life and in my head. I have actually come to like it, I know that not very many people care what a little kid like me has to say but I think that they should. I am more mature than most kids my age, and even some adults (who shall remain nameless). Anyhow glad your done, hope you keep posting. Besides your use of foul language I actually enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad idea to keep it up! I know what you mean though. I am currently on a solo road trip around the country and at times I feel like it is a hassle to keep up with a blog. However, since I've been on the road alone it is nice to have some kind of outlet even if the readership is low. If you are traveling for sports it might be a nice thing to keep! If not, maybe a personal journal? Best of luck with everything and congrats on the end of anger management!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake,

    If you keep this up you will only be playing into the hand of the oppressor. You must take the little time that you have left to collect your things and leave for a safe location and do so. The government is about to crack down on a level never seen before. We are living in times of state-mandated horror, and if you value your freedom you will leave forever.

    I know that's what I'm about to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats that's great that your done. I feel like you should keep the blog going. Since you have started it seems like you have kept your anger under control, maybe this blog is a means of escape for you and your anger.

    ReplyDelete